Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Highway system

Considering that we do not have a car to drive, people would think the highway system to us is useless. This is not true because this highway system moves all the traffic and cars away from the street we live on. I do not like cars traveling around where I live all the time, this will solve that problem. Also, I do believe this system will last forever and impact the lives of my children a great amount, in a positive way I hope. This system will connect many parts of the country together. This will improve communication, the traveling of goods, and it will be easier for people to travel for vacations. Maybe someday all the states will be connected to one another through this system. Of course there will be many problems along the way but with new technology those problems can be fixed. For the sake of my children's future I want this system to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment