Monday, November 21, 2011
Holy Car!
The Smith family that lives up the street from us just got a car! They let us look at it and even go for a quick ride around the block in it. It took Mr. Smith three attempts to get the actually on and ready to drive. The ride was truly awesome. Even though we could not go that fast I still would rather ride in a car than walk somewhere. The car has so many different parts to it that all work together to make it move. It sure does catch my attention, I mean it looks interesting. I personally, do not have a love for cars and how they work because it seems too high-tech for me. My husband Tyrone; however, stayed at the Smith's talking to Mr. Smith for four hours about it. All the people that have cars are very lucky. Even though they all look the same they are still cool. I wish we had the money to spend on personal items like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment